Trade paperback book
318 pages, 8.50 x 11.00"
Availability: Usually ships within 1-2 business days.
Microcurrent Electro-Acupuncture is a safe and highly effective evaluation and treatment system with far-reaching applications, including pain management, rehabilitation, tissue healing acceleration and meridian balancing. This book is the definitive guide to this new and outstanding modality. It is organized into easy-to-reference sections covering all aspects of theory, technique and treatment plans. Abundant photographs illustrate all techniques and listed acu-points. Once you start using microcurrents in your practice, you will refer to this text again and again.
You will learn how to:
- Understand microcurrents and the bio-electrical qualities of the human body, with an overview on contemporary research on the subject. (Chapters 1-4)
- Master the secrets of pain treatment, and significantly improve your results with difficult-to-treat patients. (Chapters 5-9)
- Apply a range of probe techniques for non-needle acupuncture and trigger point treatment for rapid pain control and meridian balancing. (Chapters 7-8)
- Apply pad electrode applications for acute and chronic pain and assisted rehabilitation, including microamp and milliamp interferential methods. (Chapter 9)
- Address both casual (Root) and symptomatic (Branch) aspects of patient complaints within a single treatment session utilizing the powerful Four-Step Protocol. (Chapters 10-14)
- Accurately evaluate the Organ/meridian system through three valuable diagnostic systems: Electronic Meridian Testing (EMT), Alarm Point Kinesiology and Gastrocnemius testing. (Chapters 15-17)
- Confidently treat a wide range of specific clinical pain and disease conditions, including: neck and back pain, allergies, asthma, fibromyalgia, peripheral neuropathy, eye disease, cancer pain, RSD, thoracic outlet syndrome and much more. (Treatment Formulary I and II)
- Understand and apply basic techniques of Electroacupuncture According to Voll (EAV), using specific treatment frequencies and newly discovered points. (Treatment Formulary III)